Strategic Research Plan 2019-23
Developed by a Core Working Group and a Steering Committee, and with input from close to 300 individuals across and external to UHN, the UHN Strategic Research Plan 2019-23 defines our research mission: Together we drive excellence in discovery and innovation to create A Healthier World.
The plan describes five priorities that will enhance our research impact and organizational excellence:
- Engage every patient to strengthen our learning health system
- Empower research teams and collaboration
- Accelerate the translation of discovery to practice
- Unleash the power of technology and innovation
- Grow research through financially sustainable structures
These priorities will lay the foundation for what we believe in and guide the choices that we make over the next five years. They are set in the framework of UHN's Strategic Plan 2019-23—enabling both strategies to align with and support each other towards creating A Healthier World.
To provide feedback on the Strategic Research Plan 2019–23, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the full plan here
Download a one-page summary here