- Influence of sleep apnea on cardiovascular disease.
- Effects of continuous positive airway pressure on cardiac function in patients with heart failure.
- Pathogenesis of hypertension in sleep apnea.
- Multi-centre trials on the influence of treating sleep apnea on cardiovascular outcomes.
- Development of portable monitoring devices for diagnosing sleep apnea in the home.
- Role of fluid retention and nocturnal rostral fluid shift in the pathogenesis and treatment of sleep apnea.
T Douglas Bradley, BA, MD
Emerita/Emeritus Scientist, KITE (TRI)