- Influence of sleep apnea on cardiovascular disease.
- Effects of continuous positive airway pressure on cardiac function in patients with heart failure.
- Pathogenesis of hypertension in sleep apnea.
- Multi-centre trials on the influence of treating sleep apnea on cardiovascular outcomes.
- Development of portable monitoring devices for diagnosing sleep apnea in the home.
- Role of fluid retention and nocturnal rostral fluid shift in the pathogenesis and treatment of sleep apnea.
Effects of Increased Pharyngeal Tissue Mass Due to Fluid Accumulation in the Neck on the Acoustic Features of Snoring Sounds in Men.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Oct 15;14(10):1653-1660
Chest. 2018 Jun;153(6):1501-1502
Sleep Med. 2018 May 02;48:70-78
Sleep Sci. 2018 Jan-Feb;11(1):28-33
Opt Express. 2018 Apr 02;26(7):8866-8882
Heart Rate Variability Responses of Individuals With and Without Saline-Induced Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Mar 30;:
Sleep. 2017 Dec 23;:
Distinct Patterns of Hyperpnea During Cheyne-Stokes Respiration: Implication for Cardiac Function in Patients With Heart Failure.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2017 Oct 18;:
Opt Lett. 2017 Jul 01;42(13):2647-2650
Opt Lett. 2017 Jul 01;42(13):2571-2574
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Research Institute (TGRI) & Toronto Rehabilitation Institute (TRI)