- Influence of sleep apnea on cardiovascular disease.
- Effects of continuous positive airway pressure on cardiac function in patients with heart failure.
- Pathogenesis of hypertension in sleep apnea.
- Multi-centre trials on the influence of treating sleep apnea on cardiovascular outcomes.
- Development of portable monitoring devices for diagnosing sleep apnea in the home.
- Role of fluid retention and nocturnal rostral fluid shift in the pathogenesis and treatment of sleep apnea.
Sleep. 2019 Apr 01;42(4):
J Clin Sleep Med. 2019 Mar 15;15(3):463-470
J Appl Physiol (1985). 2019 Feb 28;:
Effects of Increased Pharyngeal Tissue Mass Due to Fluid Accumulation in the Neck on the Acoustic Features of Snoring Sounds in Men.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Oct 15;14(10):1653-1660
Chest. 2018 Jun;153(6):1501-1502
Sleep Med. 2018 May 02;48:70-78
Sleep Sci. 2018 Jan-Feb;11(1):28-33
Opt Express. 2018 Apr 02;26(7):8866-8882
Heart Rate Variability Responses of Individuals With and Without Saline-Induced Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Mar 30;:
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI) & KITE (TRI)