- Studies of human cardiovascular regulation in health and disease
- Cardiovascular implications of sleep-related breathing disorders and their treatment
- Peripheral blood flow and endothelial function in health and disease
- Mechanisms by which nocturnal home hemodialysis lowers blood pressure
- Cardiovascular actions of coagulation Factor XIIa
- Identification of cortical sites of sympathetic nervous system activation by functional magnetic resonance imaging
Heritability and genetic and environmental correlations of heart rate variability and baroreceptor reflex sensitivity with ambulatory and beat-to-beat blood pressure.
Sci Rep. 2019 Feb 07;9(1):1664
Predictors of One Year Compliance with Adaptive Servo-Ventilation in Patients with Heart Failure and Sleep- Disordered Breathing: Preliminary Data from the ADVENT-HF Trial.
Eur Respir J. 2018 Nov 08;:
MICRONEUROGRAPHIC CHARACTERIZATION OF SYMPATHETIC RESPONSES DURING 1-LEG EXERCISE IN YOUNG AND MIDDLE-AGED HUMANS.
Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2018 Jul 31;:
Circ Res. 2018 Jun 08;122(12):1741-1764
Heart Rate Variability Responses of Individuals With and Without Saline-Induced Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Mar 30;:
Sports Med. 2018 Mar 24;:
Heritability and genetic correlations of heart rate variability at rest and during stress in the Oman Family Study.
J Hypertens. 2018 Mar 19;:
Hypertension. 2018 Feb 05;:
Sleep. 2017 Dec 23;:
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Professor, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
Senior Clinician Scientist, Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute
Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Integrative Cardiovascular Biology
Research Director, University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital Division of Cardiology
Past-President, Banting Research Foundation
Consultant Cardiologist, University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital Division of Cardiology