- Studies of human cardiovascular regulation in health and disease
- Cardiovascular implications of sleep-related breathing disorders and their treatment
- Peripheral blood flow and endothelial function in health and disease
- Mechanisms by which nocturnal home hemodialysis lowers blood pressure
- Cardiovascular actions of coagulation Factor XIIa
- Identification of cortical sites of sympathetic nervous system activation by functional magnetic resonance imaging
Circ Res. 2018 Jun 08;122(12):1741-1764
Heart Rate Variability Responses of Individuals With and Without Saline-Induced Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Mar 30;:
Sports Med. 2018 Mar 24;:
Heritability and genetic correlations of heart rate variability at rest and during stress in the Oman Family Study.
J Hypertens. 2018 Mar 19;:
Hypertension. 2018 Feb 05;:
Sleep. 2017 Dec 23;:
Distinct Patterns of Hyperpnea During Cheyne-Stokes Respiration: Implication for Cardiac Function in Patients With Heart Failure.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2017 Oct 18;:
J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017 Sep 12;70(11):1365-1367
Erratum: Genetic loci associated with heart rate variability and their effects on cardiac disease risk.
Nat Commun. 2017 Aug 02;8:16140
Acute effects of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibition versus Angiotensin II Receptor Blockade on Cardiac Sympathetic Activity in Patients with Heart Failure.
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2017 Jul 05;:ajpregu.00095.2017
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Professor, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
Senior Clinician Scientist, Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute
Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Integrative Cardiovascular Biology
Research Director, University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital Division of Cardiology
Past-President, Banting Research Foundation
Consultant Cardiologist, University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital Division of Cardiology