- Studies of human cardiovascular regulation in health and disease
- Cardiovascular implications of sleep-related breathing disorders and their treatment
- Peripheral blood flow and endothelial function in health and disease
- Mechanisms by which nocturnal home hemodialysis lowers blood pressure
- Cardiovascular actions of coagulation Factor XIIa
- Identification of cortical sites of sympathetic nervous system activation by functional magnetic resonance imaging
Sleep. 2019 Apr 01;42(4):
Heart Failure-Specific Relationship Between Muscle Sympathetic Nerve Activity and Aortic Wave Reflection.
J Card Fail. 2019 Mar 09;:
J Appl Physiol (1985). 2019 Feb 28;:
Heritability and genetic and environmental correlations of heart rate variability and baroreceptor reflex sensitivity with ambulatory and beat-to-beat blood pressure.
Sci Rep. 2019 Feb 07;9(1):1664
Predictors of One Year Compliance with Adaptive Servo-Ventilation in Patients with Heart Failure and Sleep- Disordered Breathing: Preliminary Data from the ADVENT-HF Trial.
Eur Respir J. 2018 Nov 08;:
MICRONEUROGRAPHIC CHARACTERIZATION OF SYMPATHETIC RESPONSES DURING 1-LEG EXERCISE IN YOUNG AND MIDDLE-AGED HUMANS.
Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2018 Jul 31;:
Circ Res. 2018 Jun 08;122(12):1741-1764
Heart Rate Variability Responses of Individuals With and Without Saline-Induced Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Mar 30;:
Sports Med. 2018 Mar 24;:
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Professor, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
Senior Clinician Scientist, Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute
Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Integrative Cardiovascular Biology
Research Director, University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital Division of Cardiology
Past-President, Banting Research Foundation
Consultant Cardiologist, University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital Division of Cardiology