- Bayesian methods for meta-analysis and meta-regression
- Multi-level modeling of subject-specific learning curve data
- Assessment of automatic methods for subgroup detection in clinical trials
- Latent class models for assessment of several diagnostic tests in the absence of a gold standard
- Ongoing collaboration in several clinical trials and longitudinal studies of quality of life in chronic disease.
Association of Patient, Prescriber, and Region With the Initiation of First Prescription of Biologic Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drug Among Older Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis and Identical Health Insurance Coverage.
JAMA Netw Open. 2019 Dec 02;2(12):e1917053
Point-of-Care Ultrasound for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Screening: Are We There Yet? A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Anesth Analg. 2019 Dec;129(6):1673-1691
Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2019 Nov 14;:
Feasibility of a randomized controlled trial of symptom screening and feedback to healthcare providers compared with standard of care using the SPARK platform.
Support Care Cancer. 2019 Nov 09;:
Plantar flexion, dorsiflexion, range of movement and hindfoot deviation are important determinants of foot function in children.
J Child Orthop. 2019 Oct 01;13(5):486-499
Predictors of Large-for-Gestational-Age Birthweight Among Pregnant Women With Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
Can J Diabetes. 2019 Sep 04;:
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2019 Nov 01;:
Long-term morbidity and mortality in a Canadian post-transfusion hepatitis C cohort: over 15 years of follow-up.
J Viral Hepat. 2019 Oct 26;:
Association Between Limited English Proficiency and Revisits and Readmissions After Hospitalization for Patients With Acute and Chronic Conditions in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
JAMA. 2019 10 22;322(16):1605-1607
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Associate Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto