- Bayesian methods for meta-analysis and meta-regression
- Multi-level modeling of subject-specific learning curve data
- Assessment of automatic methods for subgroup detection in clinical trials
- Latent class models for assessment of several diagnostic tests in the absence of a gold standard
- Ongoing collaboration in several clinical trials and longitudinal studies of quality of life in chronic disease.
Plantar flexion, dorsiflexion, range of movement and hindfoot deviation are important determinants of foot function in children.
J Child Orthop. 2019 Oct 01;13(5):486-499
Predictors of Large-for-Gestational-Age Birthweight Among Pregnant Women With Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
Can J Diabetes. 2019 Sep 04;:
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2019 Nov 01;:
Long-term morbidity and mortality in a Canadian post-transfusion hepatitis C cohort: over 15 years of follow-up.
J Viral Hepat. 2019 Oct 26;:
Association Between Limited English Proficiency and Revisits and Readmissions After Hospitalization for Patients With Acute and Chronic Conditions in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
JAMA. 2019 10 22;322(16):1605-1607
Sex-Based Disparities in the Hourly Earnings of Surgeons in the Fee-for-Service System in Ontario, Canada.
JAMA Surg. 2019 Oct 02;:
Point-of-Care Ultrasound for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Screening: Are We There Yet? A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Anesth Analg. 2019 Aug 22;:
Thromb Res. 2019 Aug 12;182:20-26
An Online Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Intervention for Youth Diagnosed With Major Depressive Disorders: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial.
JMIR Res Protoc. 2019 Jul 29;8(7):e11591
Influence of physical activity on active surveillance discontinuation in men with low-risk prostate cancer.
Cancer Causes Control. 2019 Jul 15;:
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Associate Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto