- Bayesian methods for meta-analysis and meta-regression
- Multi-level modeling of subject-specific learning curve data
- Assessment of automatic methods for subgroup detection in clinical trials
- Latent class models for assessment of several diagnostic tests in the absence of a gold standard
- Ongoing collaboration in several clinical trials and longitudinal studies of quality of life in chronic disease.
Long-term recovery of quality of life and physical function over three years in adult survivors of acute myeloid leukemia after intensive chemotherapy.
Leukemia. 2018 Jun 08;:
Women's Mid-Life Night Sweats and 2-Year Bone Mineral Density Changes: A Prospective, Observational Population-Based Investigation from the Canadian Multicentre Osteoporosis Study (CaMos).
Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018 May 26;15(6):
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2018 May 16;:
Dysphagia Treatment for Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Undergoing Radiation Therapy: A Meta-analysis Review.
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2018 Jun 01;101(2):421-444
Response to Letter to the Editor Re: Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery; A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis: Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018 Apr 26;:
A protocol for a Canadian prospective observational study of decision-making on active surveillance or surgery for low-risk papillary thyroid cancer.
BMJ Open. 2018 Apr 12;8(4):e020298
Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2018 Apr 13;
Validation of the Proxy Version of Symptom Screening in Pediatrics Tool (SSPedi) in Children Receiving Cancer Treatments.
J Pain Symptom Manage. 2018 Apr 06;:
Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 2018 May;44(2):361-370
Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 2018 May;44(2):203-213
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Associate Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto