- Bayesian methods for meta-analysis and meta-regression
- Multi-level modeling of subject-specific learning curve data
- Assessment of automatic methods for subgroup detection in clinical trials
- Latent class models for assessment of several diagnostic tests in the absence of a gold standard
- Ongoing collaboration in several clinical trials and longitudinal studies of quality of life in chronic disease.
George A Tomlinson
A protocol for a Canadian prospective observational study of decision-making on active surveillance or surgery for low-risk papillary thyroid cancer.
BMJ Open. 2018 Apr 12;8(4):e020298
Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2018 Apr 13;
Validation of the Proxy Version of Symptom Screening in Pediatrics Tool (SSPedi) in Children Receiving Cancer Treatments.
J Pain Symptom Manage. 2018 Apr 06;:
Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 2018 May;44(2):361-370
Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 2018 May;44(2):203-213
Describing symptoms using the Symptom Screening in Pediatrics Tool in hospitalized children with cancer and hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients.
Cancer Med. 2018 Mar 23;:
Bayesian comparative effectiveness study of four consensus treatment plans for initial management of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis: FiRst-Line Options for Systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis Treatment (FROST).
Clin Trials. 2018 Mar 01;:1740774518761367
The Bladder Utility Symptom Scale (BUSS): A Novel Patient-Reported Outcome Instrument in Bladder Cancer.
J Urol. 2018 Mar 09;:
Effect of a Pediatric Early Warning System on All-Cause Mortality in Hospitalized Pediatric Patients: The EPOCH Randomized Clinical Trial.
JAMA. 2018 Feb 27;:
Actigraphy Detects Greater Intra-Individual Variability During Gait in Non-Manifesting LRRK2 Mutation Carriers.
J Parkinsons Dis. 2018;8(1):131-139
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Associate Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto