- Bayesian methods for meta-analysis and meta-regression
- Multi-level modeling of subject-specific learning curve data
- Assessment of automatic methods for subgroup detection in clinical trials
- Latent class models for assessment of several diagnostic tests in the absence of a gold standard
- Ongoing collaboration in several clinical trials and longitudinal studies of quality of life in chronic disease.
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Associate Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto