The ORT is committed to providing support for research trainees at UHN. To this end, the ORT provides a limited number of travel awards to support graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to participate in national and international conferences to: disseminate their research; meet with experts in their field; and, provide a conference report back to communicate exciting findings from the conference to all of UHN. The ORT is pleased to announce the awardees of the November 2018 ORT Travel Award!
Graduate Students (alphabetical order):
1. Mitchell Adamson (Supervisor: Dr. Diego Delgado, TGHRI)
2. Mable Wing Yan Chan (Supervisor: Dr. Sowmya Viswanathan, Krembil)
3. Keith Colaco (Supervisor: Dr. Dafna Gladman, Krembil)
4. Marcos Theophilo Galasso (Supervisor: Dr. Marcelo Cypel, TGHRI)
5. Sydney McQueen (Supervisor: Dr. Carol-Anne Moulton, PM)
6. Kevin Robb (Supervisor: Dr. Sowmya Viswanathan, Krembil)
Postdoctoral Fellows (alphabetical order):
1. Dr. Mansi Aparnathi (Supervisor: Dr. Benjamin Lok, PM)
2. Dr. Tayler Buchan (Supervisor: Dr. Ana Carolina Alba, TGHRI)
3. Dr. Brian Chan (Supervisor: Dr. Cathy Craven, TRI)
4. Dr. Charles Ishak (Supervisor: Dr. Daniel De Carvalho, PM)
5. Dr. Eliyas Jeffay (Supervisor: Dr. Robin Green, TRI)
6. Dr. Matheus Joner Wiest (Supervisor: Dr. Cathy Craven, TRI)
Congratulations once again to all the winners!