- Myocardial preservation for heart transplantation
- Ventricular recovery during mechanical circulatory support
- Influence of aortic valve size on survival following AVR
- Cell transplantation for end-stage heart disease
- Molecular mechanisms underlying transplant coronary artery disease
Left ventricular assist device as destination therapy for end stage heart failure: the right time for the right patients.
Curr Opin Cardiol. 2018 Jan 09;:
J Med Syst. 2017 Dec 23;42(2):25
Cardiac-specific ablation of the E3 ubiquitin ligase Mdm2 leads to oxidative stress, broad mitochondrial deficiency and early death.
PLoS One. 2017;12(12):e0189861
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018 Jan;155(1):234
Can J Cardiol. 2017 Nov;33(11):1434-1449
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017 Sep 05;:
Letter by Fukunaga and Rao Regarding Article, "Transcatheter Treatment of Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation With the Edge-to-Edge MitraClip Technique".
Circulation. 2017 Oct 03;136(14):1357-1358
Effect of organ donation after circulatory determination of death on number of organ transplants from donors with neurologic determination of death.
CMAJ. 2017 Sep 25;189(38):E1206-E1211
Anaesthesia. 2017 Sep 22;:
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto