- Myocardial preservation for heart transplantation
- Ventricular recovery during mechanical circulatory support
- Influence of aortic valve size on survival following AVR
- Cell transplantation for end-stage heart disease
- Molecular mechanisms underlying transplant coronary artery disease
Heart Fail Rev. 2019 Oct 21;:
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Sep 09;:
Effect of Fibrinogen Concentrate vs Cryoprecipitate on Blood Component Transfusion After Cardiac Surgery: The FIBRES Randomized Clinical Trial.
JAMA. 2019 Oct 21;:1-11
Coronary Revascularization of Patients With Diabetes Mellitus in the Setting of Acute Coronary Syndromes.
Circulation. 2019 Oct 08;140(15):1233-1235
Noncardiac determinants of death and intensive care morbidity in adult congenital heart disease surgery.
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Aug 29;:
Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors: risk of blood product transfusion and inotrope requirements in patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
J Thorac Dis. 2019 Aug;11(8):3496-3504
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Sep 17;:
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Jul 25;:
The Role of Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Versus Percutaneous Intervention in Patients with Diabetes and Coronary Artery Disease.
Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2019 Aug 01;:
Can J Cardiol. 2019 Aug;35(8):993-1001
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto