- Myocardial preservation for heart transplantation
- Ventricular recovery during mechanical circulatory support
- Influence of aortic valve size on survival following AVR
- Cell transplantation for end-stage heart disease
- Molecular mechanisms underlying transplant coronary artery disease
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Jul 25;:
The Role of Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Versus Percutaneous Intervention in Patients with Diabetes and Coronary Artery Disease.
Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2019 Aug 01;:
Can J Cardiol. 2019 Aug;35(8):993-1001
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Jul;158(1):206-207
Eur Respir J. 2019 Jun 04;:
Nature. 2019 May;569(7758):663-671
Ann Thorac Surg. 2019 May 11;:
J Vis Exp. 2019 Apr 27;(146):
Hearts Donated After Circulatory Death and Reconditioned Using Normothermic Regional Perfusion Can Be Successfully Transplanted Following an Extended Period of Static Storage.
Circ Heart Fail. 2019 Apr;12(4):e005364
Commentary: Concomitant valvular intervention at the time of ventricular assist device implant: Too much or not enough?
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Mar 16;:
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto