- Myocardial preservation for heart transplantation
- Ventricular recovery during mechanical circulatory support
- Influence of aortic valve size on survival following AVR
- Cell transplantation for end-stage heart disease
- Molecular mechanisms underlying transplant coronary artery disease
Ann Thorac Surg. 2019 May 11;:
J Vis Exp. 2019 Apr 27;(146):
Hearts Donated After Circulatory Death and Reconditioned Using Normothermic Regional Perfusion Can Be Successfully Transplanted Following an Extended Period of Static Storage.
Circ Heart Fail. 2019 Apr;12(4):e005364
Commentary: Concomitant valvular intervention at the time of ventricular assist device implant: Too much or not enough?
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Mar 16;:
Ann Thorac Surg. 2019 Mar 07;:
Circ J. 2019 Feb 09;:
A custom made clamp facilitating stabilization of cuffs in murine heterotopic cervical heart transplantation.
Transplantation. 2019 Jan 30;:
Biomarkers of Inflammation, Fibrosis, and Acute Kidney Injury in Patients with Heart Failure with and without Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation.
Cardiorenal Med. 2019 Jan 30;9(2):108-116
J Card Fail. 2019 Jan 07;:
Senior Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto