- Upper abdominal organ motion
- Cancer survivorship
- Quality of life in patients with enteral feeding tubes
- Quality of life issues for patients with head and neck cancers: hyperfractionated/accelerated radiation therapy and chemoradiation therapy
- Adjuvant therapy for stomach cancer
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for stomach cancer
Radiomic Biomarkers to Refine Risk Models for Distant Metastasis in HPV-related Oropharyngeal Carcinoma.
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2018 Feb 01;:
Cancer Treat Rev. 2017 Dec 13;63:104-115
Feasibility of assessing patient health benefits and incurred costs resulting from early dysphagia intervention during and immediately after chemoradiotherapy for head-and-neck cancer.
Curr Oncol. 2017 Dec;24(6):e466-e476
Long-Term Quality of Life of Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Patients Treated with Pre-Operative Radiotherapy and Surgery.
Cureus. 2017 Oct 11;9(10):e1764
Semin Radiat Oncol. 2018 Jan;28(1):64-74
Curr Oncol. 2017 Oct;24(5):324-331
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017 Oct 01;99(2):388-395
Radiother Oncol. 2017 Aug;124(2):225-231
Oral Oncol. 2017 Sep;72:157-164
Oral Oncol. 2017 Aug;71:113-121
Cancer Clinical Research Unit (CCRU), Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto
Professor, Department of Health Policy, Management & Evaluation, University of Toronto
Staff Radiation Oncologist, Princess Margaret Hospital