- MD, University of Toronto, 1989
- Residency in Radiology, University of Toronto, 1990-1994
- Fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Boston University Medical Center and Boston City Hospital, 1994-1995
- Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Vascular/Interventional Radiology, American Board of Radiology, 1996
- Radiofrequency ablation of liver, kidney, lung, and bone tumors
- Embolotherapy, including bland hepatic artery embolization and chemoembolization
- Interventional radiology in obstetrics, including interventional management of invasive placenta
Natural Language Processing of Radiology Reports in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma to Predict Radiology Resource Utilization.
J Am Coll Radiol. 2019 Mar 01;:
Accuracy of renal tumour biopsy for the diagnosis and subtyping of papillary renal cell carcinoma: analysis of paired biopsy and nephrectomy specimens with focus on discordant cases.
J Clin Pathol. 2019 Feb 12;:
Outcomes of Radiofrequency Ablation as First-Line Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma less than 3 cm in Potentially Transplantable Patients.
J Hepatol. 2019 Jan 04;:
Which G-Tube to Use in Pullers: Assessment of Pull Pressures on Skin Models to Determine Optimal Catheter Choice in Patients with Recurrent Pulled Gastrostomy Tubes.
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2018 Aug 22;:
J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2018 Feb 23;:
Retrospective Single-Arm Cohort Study of Patients with Hepatocellular Adenomas Treated with Percutaneous Thermal Ablation.
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2018 Feb 07;:
Thirty-day complication rate of percutaneous gastrojejunostomy and gastrostomy tube insertion using a single-puncture, dual-anchor technique.
Clin Imaging. 2018 Jan 10;50:104-108
Liver Transplantation is Equally Effective as a Salvage Therapy for Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma Recurrence Following Radiofrequency Ablation or Liver Resection with Curative Intent.
Ann Surg Oncol. 2018 Jan 11;:
Radiofrequency Ablation of T1a Renal Cell Carcinomas within Renal Transplant Allografts: Oncologic Outcomes and Graft Viability.
J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017 Sep 13;:
Cancer Clinical Research Unit (CCRU), Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
Associate Professor, Department of Medical Imaging, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto