Our facility is equipped with State-of-the-Art spectrometers and allows characterization of biomolecular structures, protein interactions, protein dynamic and structure-function relationships of biological proteins, as well as metabolites and high-throughput fragment-based drug screening.
- Free consultation
- Training and support provided
- Full service for researchers who may not be able to perform their own experiments
- Facility accessible to internal and external users.
Please contact Dr. Genevieve Seabrook for user fees.
- Due to the high cost of NMR spectrometers, a preliminary training is mandatory.
- Experiments can be run by the NMR facility manager.
- Users can run their own experiments but first must obtain training and demonstrate competence.
- Please contact, Dr. G. Seabrook for more information.
- The use of the NMR instruments is contingent upon approval of the NMR facility manager.
For any NMR requests, please contact Dr. Geneviève Seabrook:
Dr. Geneviève Seabrook
Staff Scientist, NMR Research & Facility Manager
Our NMR facility is located in the MaRS, Princess Margaret Cancer Research Tower
East Tower, 101 College Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Link to Google map