- Added to our competencies in cytomics/genomics/pharmacokinetics, we offer specialized consultation biomarker development within the realm of clinical study and research program protocols
- We have processed specimens for clinical trials conducted by the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Drug Development Program (DDP), the National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group (NCIC-CTG) and industry sponsored projects
The Co-Directors of the facility are:
- Tissue preparation, tissue microarray construction, immunolabelling
- R&D flow cytometry, single-cell signal activation analysis
- Gene mutations & single nucleotide polymorphisms (sequencing, real-time qPCR)
- HPLC-MS-MS analysis of blood and tissue samples
- Accessible to internal, external-academic and external customers
- Research Ethics Board (REB) documents must accompany projects using human specimens and meet UHN REB standards
- Fee for service – customizable work process
- Consultation for study design
- Method development & optimization
- Sample collection, preparation & analysis
New offers for Princess Margaret Researchers (Limited time)
•Free IHC optimization (antibodies provided by PI).
•Free IHC staining for preliminary results (<5 slides per PI).
•Discounts based on slide volume.