Division of Support, Systems, & Outcomes - Communities of Health
Toronto General Research Institute (TGRI)
Keywords: anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, eating disorders, psychotherapy research, prediction of relapse, type 1 insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus |
- Treatment of eating disorders
- Development of effective and cost-effective treatment approaches
- Psychotherapy treatment dose-response for eating disorders
- Stepped care treatment for eating disorders
- Rate and prediction of relapse
- Link between type 1 insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and eating disorders
- Olmsted MP, McFarlane T, Carter JC, Trottier K, Woodside DB and Dimitropoulos G. Inpatient and day hospital treatment for anorexia nervosa. In C. Grilo and J. Mitchell (Eds.), The Treatment of Eating Disorders, New York: Guilford Press, 2010.
- Olmsted MP, Colton PA, Daneman D, Rydall AC and Rodin GM. Prediction of the onset of disturbed eating behaviour in adolescent girls with type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Care, 2008, 31, 1978-1982.
- Olmsted MP, Kaplan AS and Rockert W. Defining remission and relapse in bulimia nervosa. International Journal of Eating Disorders 2005, 38, 1-7.
- McCabe RE, McFarlane TL and Olmsted MP. The Overcoming Bulimia Workbook: Your Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide to Recovery. Oakland, California: New Harbinger Publications, Inc., 2003.
Toronto General Hospital
Eaton South Wing
7th Floor Rm 413
200 Elizabeth St.
Canada M5G 2C4