- Behavioural science research
- Clinical investigative research
- Psychological treatment for post acute MI and unstable angina patients
- Pilot study of psychosocial telephone counselling & self-help programming for patients with cancer
- Psychological factors & platelet activation: predictors and mechanisms of restenosis
- Study of utility-based quality of life instruments in patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Transition to adult care among adolescents with congenital heart disease
- Psychosocial impact of predictive genetic risk assessment in patients at risk for familial adenomatous polyposis
- Stress management training during smoking cessation in women
- Comparison of population weighted generic utility instruments to direct utility assessment in prostate cancer patients
- Psychological support for patients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator
Feasibility and Outcomes in a Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial of a Psychosocial Intervention for Adults With Congenital Heart Disease.
Can J Cardiol. 2018 Jun;34(6):766-773
Poster 260 The Rehabilitative Management of a Patient with Anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate Receptor Encephalitis: A Case Report.
PM R. 2016 Sep;8(9S):S244-S245
Poster 237 Bilateral Hip Fracture During Hospitalization for Spasm Exacerbation in an Adult with Stiff Person Syndrome: A Case Report.
PM R. 2016 Sep;8(9S):S237-S238
Poster 225 Bickerstaff's Encephalitis with an Exemplary Recovery Following Rehabilitation: A Case Report.
PM R. 2016 Sep;8(9S):S233-S234
JAMA Cardiol. 2016 May 18;
Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress in Patients With Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators: Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial.
J Trauma Stress. 2016 Jul 14;
BMC Psychiatry. 2016;16(1):47
Adult Congenital Heart Disease-Coping And REsilience (ACHD-CARE): Rationale and methodology of a pilot randomized controlled trial.
Contemp Clin Trials. 2015 Nov 9;45(Pt B):385-393
Perfectionism, anxiety, and depressive distress: evidence for the mediating role of negative automatic thoughts and anxiety sensitivity.
J Am Coll Health. 2013;61(8):477-83
Hypertension analysis of stress reduction using mindfulness meditation and yoga: results from the HARMONY randomized controlled trial.
Am J Hypertens. 2014 Jan;27(1):122-9
Affiliate Scientist, Toronto General Hospital Research Institute (TGHRI)
Associate Professor, Departmnet of Psychiatry, University of Toronto