- Education research for ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
- Use of simulation for skill training
- Long distance teaching of ultrasound guided regional anesthesia via telesimulation
- Validation of global rating scales and checklists for evaluation of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, the adductor canal block, anatomy and feasibility of block
- Development of virtual reality training models for ultrasound-guided spinal anesthesia
Effect of vasopressor use on digit survival after replantation and revascularization-A large retrospective cohort study.
Microsurgery. 2019 Apr 16;:
Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2016 Dec 29;:
Is Ultrasound a Valid and Reliable Imaging Modality for Airway Evaluation?: An Observational Computed Tomographic Validation Study Using Submandibular Scanning of the Mouth and Oropharynx.
J Ultrasound Med. 2016 Dec 03;:
Can J Anaesth. 2016 Apr 12;
Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2016 Mar 24;
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2016 Feb 9;
IV and Perineural Dexmedetomidine Similarly Prolong the Duration of Analgesia after Interscalene Brachial Plexus Block: A Randomized, Three-arm, Triple-masked, Placebo-controlled Trial.
Anesthesiology. 2015 Dec 9;
The Molecular Epidemiology and Evolution of Murray Valley Encephalitis Virus: Recent Emergence of Distinct Sub-lineages of the Dominant Genotype 1.
PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2015 Nov;9(11):e0004240
An Expedited Care Pathway with Ambulatory Brachial Plexus Analgesia Is a Cost-effective Alternative to Standard Inpatient Care after Complex Arthroscopic Elbow Surgery: A Randomized, Single-blinded Study.
Anesthesiology. 2015 Sep 17;
Clinical Researcher, Krembil Research Institute (Krembil)
Assistant Professor, University of Toronto