- Intervention for people with upper extremities affected by neurological impairment
- Return to work and return to driving after stoke and anquired brain injury
- Intervention for apraxia and unilateral inattention
- Impact of impairment on occupation
- Recovery after stroke and acquired brain injury
Front Psychol. 2017;8:1428
The big sell: Managing stigma and workplace discrimination following moderate to severe brain injury.
Work. 2017 Jun 01;:
Persons with brain injury and employment supports: Long-term employment outcomes and use of community-based services.
Brain Inj. 2017 Mar 28;:1-13
NeuroRehabilitation. 2016 Jun 30;
Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Managing transitions of care following Stroke, Guidelines Update 2016.
Int J Stroke. 2016 Jul 21;
Evaluation of a community reintegration outpatient program service for community-dwelling persons with spinal cord injury.
Rehabil Res Pract. 2014;2014:989025
Qualitative meta-synthesis of survivors' work experiences and the development of strategies to facilitate return to work.
J Cancer Surviv. 2014 Dec;8(4):657-70
IEEE Int Conf Rehabil Robot. 2011;2011:5975418
Organizational model and process for clinical best practice in rehabilitation and complex continuing care.
Healthc Q. 2011;14(1):62-9
The development of an upper limb stroke rehabilitation robot: identification of clinical practices and design requirements through a survey of therapists.
Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol. 2011;6(5):420-31